User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Ummm... could someone please pull me in again?

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    n astrophysicist who, on his days on, worked at a vets. He got fired when he said he saw the galaxy in a dog's collar and so became a homeless ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    hehe 10/10

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Science Fiction

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    *I humbly apologize for not posting here for a long time, LaReina knows why but i doubt you do. Well to put it simply i was studying for my exam ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    *To add to the rules = * *And also La Reina, If you got my PM then you know what to do, I'll put in a post to show you ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zire I watched the witch walk towards the other witch, she was so angry that i could almost feel her anger. Her alter ego was arguing with Zander. He was ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    "A pleasure to meet you" I replied then when i noticed that everyone was looking at e i started to introduce myself. "Zire" I said "Studying literature and psychiatry, expert ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire I sighed, i kept to myself and tried to weep. I could not. I could not even move, let alone think. What could i do? He was more powerful ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire She was acting very well, it was to be expected from her after all. "LEAVE ME ALONE ALL OF YOU!" Pippa suddenly shouted making us all freeze. She then ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *We don't, we just flee from him for a while, only near the end do we defeat him, after your villains come in too* Zire Fear I couldn't do it ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zander My fur pelts! I could see clearly now, it seemed that it was me that had reached them first, Zire and the rest had gone back to get Aeriz ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Zire "Who knows how long we'll be here" Said someone then added "So we should at least get to know each other" No one answered for a while. "I'm John" ...

    Feb 24, 2009


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight