User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire I was unconditionally afraid. Afraid and nervous. Where would we go? What would we do? We could not escape him. We could not do anything. He would hunt us ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    *Yay I'm the first to get an idea... or two, That's strange, the YWS users I once knew tookonly a few hours to come up with great ideas, whats wrong ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    I'm in too.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    *Okay, I'll join then* Name: Zire Age: 23 Gender: Male Nationality: English Years of experience: 13 People you've killed: Lost count after the first five hundred. Addictions: Blood (Collects bottles ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    ....And when do we start?

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that toasters were metallic aliens. o.O

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Will you survive?

    Dead or dying?

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Dead or dying?

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    *Its good to be back and post in a storybook again :) :D * *Hows it going Jok?* Name: David Connary Age: 16 Gender: Male Power: Reading the past/present and ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    Am i disturbing the apparent Dead or is it okay to try to resurrect this storybook out of interest?

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    I wanna be the navigator.... if someone would kindly explain to me what a 'navigator' does? :P

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Too late to join?

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Will you survive?

    Zire "Zire!" Hannah called urgently. I walked up to her, afraid to run and trip over someone. "Hmm?" I asked her. She gave me one of those yellow packages filled ...

    Apr 27, 2009


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind