User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    I'm confused, what just happened?

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    And where about is Sophia now?

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Umm I'm chased by two assassins? Wow, that was a great plot change lizzifer! Or did you do it on accident?

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *And that's bad?* Zire I ran behind Rose, trying to keep up with her pace. I knew i could do it easily but for some reason half of my mind ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    *My turn! Hope you don't mind Sheepmonoxide* Zire I woke up as my cellphone beeped. Looking around the secluded white apartment i touched the ringing phone. I rubbed my eyes ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    * Report this post * Reply with quote Re: One Word Story Ring New postby elizajoe on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:01 am The frolicking pony is very pretentious so ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    *Okay guys, i think its time to go back into the plot-line of the storybook* Zire It had been a while since the two women and the man had left ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that medication was for lunatics.

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Well guys?

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    That's five votes for no 2, so who's going to start if there are no objections?

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Well should we start then, or does anyone object for the 2nd one?

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Okay so lets take a vote. Who chooses which? I'm okay with both, SheepMonoxide agrees with no. 2. How about the others? By the way if anyone has any better ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Name: Zire Connor Age: 21 Gender: Male Nationality: American Weapon of choice: Anything that he can get his hands on. Keeps two Egyptian daggers and two pistols. Looks: 6'0, black ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    Zire I was going mad. Everywhere i went saw only three words - 'Something is coming'. Whatever i read, whatever i heard, it was always 'Something is coming'. I lay ...

    Aug 28, 2009


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace