-
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
What can i say C? 10/10 :)
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Walks in and looks around surprised then runs around in circles laughing insanely before picking up bottles of tomato sauce and spraying everyone around with them while still running in ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Ranger huh, has a mysterious touch to it 9/10
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nope, but I'd have love to. TUBM has written over 20 books.
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
haha, nice! 10/10
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter IV
And on to chapter four "He seemed to enjoy the thought that the last living member of his family would die, painfully. Isn't he the going to be the last ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter III
And on I come to chapter three. Rich red and gold brocaded carpet covered the floor, squishing under Cela's feet. A great map of the earth covered part of the ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter II
Time to review chapter 2! Xavier didn't hurt you too badly, did he Cela?" The man said. and attempts to join everything we've worked for!" He was mad, and exasperated. ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter I
*Jumps up and down excited* I finally got some time to review the first chapter, yay! Now lets see what you've got up your sleeve shall we... Her copper hair ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a picture of Johnny Depp as an avatar. hehe
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning a banner! :P
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Aradel's Daughter Preface
Hello Star-queen, that is what your screen name means right? First the technical reviewing. Cela ran far past the small city. Her hood flew down, her cloak flapped behind her ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Assassinate me
*Sigh, I miss the old YWS. Or at least the dedication the p;d YWS users had in their storybooks. Come on guys, don't let this die even before it started.* ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that all immigrants sought playgrounds. *Random :P*
Sep 7, 2009
