-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 I believe what you don't.
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Manages to throw a large bowls of fruit-salad on C as well as Irish while sneezing*
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/10 I've made my mind :P
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: The result will end in blood.
I'm joining, i'm joining, nice storybook by the way Name: Zire Arian Age: 90 (I'm hoping this still means he's young) Race: Fire Weird History: He lived in with the ...
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
umm got space for one more character?
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Where have i heard that before?.... 9.5/10
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning a person who banned so many people, hehe.
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nope, not even one this year. TUBM ate two extra large pizzas in one night.
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
you certainly hypnotized me enough to give you 9/10. *falls down unconscious*
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/10 Changed my mind, i like 'C' better. hehe
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
A devil of light, nice! 10/10
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Cute, tempting, vicious and white at the same time. 9.0003/10
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always though ASBO's were a secret race of aliens! :P
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Add a sentence!
On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...
Dec 10, 2009
