User avatar

Firestalker

  • Art & Photography Re: Amy's Mish-Mash. (Updated 14/01/10)

    reviewing or more likely criticizing :P Picture 1. Wow, its the nice black and white coloring that gives the picture depth, and meaning.. of some sort :P But seriously its ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More Charcoal Experiments

    Wow, great work again! This time though the best picture can be chosen, and it is *drum-roll* the dog!!! Although the Churchill is realistic and all i don't like it ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Charcoal Experiment

    Charcoal! You drew these with charcoal!! Wow, your certainly talented to do something like this. The horse is simply the best of them all, the best and the most detailed. ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The wishing flower.

    Wow, absolutely great! Loved how you focused on the flowerlikeweed and let the rest be blurry making the flower more 'defined' as Fruits_Basket pointed out. Wow again. Great work, keep ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: First Snow #2

    Wow! How did you manage to get the sun to shine right between the branches to look like a star in the evening/afternoon? Utterly perfect! Great job, truly a great ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread

    Hey there Lord, Judging from the pictures you posted later on i can certainly say that you improving a lot and I'm apologizing now for the harsh review I'm about ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowcovered amazingland (Updated 12/17)

    Wow, I can certainly relate to Fruits_Basket. The contrast between the berries and the snow is indeed eye catching. Makes me wonder if you grew the bush to take this ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unforgettable : Prologue

    Hey TrueBroadwaylvr9, I'm your friendly YWS Fire, ready to review your prologue, here goes... Ever felt the feeling of pure perfection? Standing on this beach, I could feel it. Happiness, ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexed - Chapter 1

    Hi AddictionToFiction! I hope your ready for a fiery review from yours truly - me! And the review... I went inside and grabbed the glasses off the counter, depositing them ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crismon Pain (Excert)

    Hi Mage, you friendly YWS Fire here. Hope this simple review helps you a lot. What had happened? Down at her feet laid lay German. I'm guessing German is a ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter V

    Yay, I'm the first to review your 5th Chapter too. We meet again Elentari. Oh and by the way i forgot to ask you to PM me when you release ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Congrats *Ducks and starts shooting m&ms using an AK 47 at C and Nutmeg*

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    haha, i remember that part 10/10

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for using 'ban' so many times in one sentence.

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Most probably... TUBM hates Christmas.

    Dec 12, 2009


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury