User avatar

Firestalker

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Many Colors (1) [name change from 'Over It']

    Classy!!! Hey! How're you doing? It's me, Fire. You do remember me right? right?? Haha, I don't usually critique in general fiction but lets give it a try shall we? ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust - Prologue & Chapter 1 Part 1 [Edited]

    Hey Kit, Thanks for the critique, I really appreciate it *grins*. (The use of the word sentinels makes me think of Wolverine and the X-men.) Wolverine and X-men huh? Hmmm, ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust - Prologue & Chapter 1 Part 1 [Edited]

    Rated 16+ for violence. EDIT - Chapter 1 Part 2 is out. Link - Here To those who don't know, I've already posted the first a second chapters of this ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Six (Part 2 of 2)

    EDIT - I just realized that this was chapter 6 part 2 o.O How stupid of me.... Now, i'll be going to review chapters one to five, sigh, sorry about ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Six (Part 1 of 2)

    EDIT - I just realized that this was chapter 6 o.O How stupid of me.... Now, i'll be going to review chapters one to five, sigh, sorry about my idiocy ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (part 1)

    Hey Breena, I'm Fire, and let me say first - Welcome warmly to the greatest writing site in the galaxy - YWS. Yes, its true. Since my manners are a ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Other Re: Removed

    Hey RachaelElg, Fire here, I just happened to come across some of your reviews and they were, to put it simply, awesome. So i thought of checking out some of ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Becca

    Hey Kitx (I can call you that right...?), Ahh, tis been a long time since I visited or critiqued in YWS. Your my first critique in sevral years, hehe. Hope ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Wow..... YWS has indeed changed since i was last here..... New user,s new threads, new.... well yeah, new everything o.O So yeah, Hello again YWS, Hello again users that know ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Okay... this post is gonna be real short** *Sorry for it* **Zire's is still unconscious, either I or anyone else can wake him once Kitrina's madness has increased a little ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **A quick question, who said - "They're coming. Mutants. Lots of 'em. An unstoppable army,"?**

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **To help develop Incognito's question - :roll: :shock: Okay... now what??** *Silver, C, any ideas?* Azul When Akira began walking towards the girl I knew instantly what she would do. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Ahh that was a nice twist, hehe. Lets see what I can do with it. Okay, Silverson, sorry for sending you a 'unkind' pm, but I was just annoyed at ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    I can take Silversun's character if you want. I'm not really a commander-y type person, but it could be fun to order people around. :P :P haha, you can start ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar

    Hmm, you have a point there and I have no way to argue or debate against you as I've not watched District 9. But I liked Avatar anyway and we're ...

    Jan 29, 2010


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson