-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
I'll try trusting you :P 10/10
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: A vampire, a clutz, a REALLY bad singer, and two random girl
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , nearly laughed my head off reading this, a job well done, all three of you are great at this!! *A portal opens and ...
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for using 76 character to ban the user above you.
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
I'll try trusting you :P 10/10
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Loved the show. loved being the key word :P 10/10
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
My cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot!!!!!!!!!!!11 I knew i had forgotten something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *sniffs* *cries again* waaaaahh!!!! TUBM hates YWS o.O
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Licks the mousse, makes a terrible face and spits it out then throws hard oysters at C, crabs at GSP, lobsters at Irish and pepperoni peppermint pudding at POTAFan* o.O
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
I copied and pasted - 9./10 :P
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!
Loved it! I can relate to the rest of the commenter too, being a not-so-addicted twilight fan, but i seriously loved it! Edward: Oh Bella! My pretty beautiful honey bunches ...
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not making sense :P
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Who is it, i don't remember :P Pink XD 8.5/10
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
like i said before... 10/10
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: The Saviors
I second C's request!
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Well okay then, Banned for not caring about anything! :P
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Amy's Mish-Mash. (Updated 14/01/10)
Wow, you've certainly stayed true to your talent. Proving again that you have a great imagination and great photographic skills. Congrats! Picture 6. Now that is soo cool! You've done ...
Dec 15, 2009
