User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Pudding lands on face, so whilst licking the pudding, starts flinging a pie at Searria* :P *Also keeps a large extra-special pudding on the ground and trips Irish onto it* ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having nothing to ban me for :P ! _______________________________________________________________________________________________ Help a friend,

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Short Stories

    Okay, Here's the problem. I've been assigned, for the first time in my life, to write a short story to publish in a newspaper! Yes, I know that's not a ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot, It's wonderful!!!!!!! pleasing, splendid, magnificent, stupendous, mind-boggling, stunning, astounding and amazing!!!!!!!!! ummm One tiny, small, teensy-weensy, t

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not getting confused.

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cat Steps [1]

    Guess who's here to review your story! Yes! It's me! The one and only friendly YWS Fire!!!! Haha, and back to the review. :P That was the only reason they ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 2

    Here I am again, yes its the friendly YWS Fire here, ready to start reviewing as requested! Hope I do a good job again, wish me luck :P The review. ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought Mars was a chocolate!!

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not making sense of things talked about.

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for accusing me of not reading it!!

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *I fourth it, and fifth it :P* *Deal C, what about the others?* Zire "So Kitrina, what do you think?" I asked randomly. "About what?" She replied still tired. "Can ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Ranger huh, has a mysterious touch to it 9/10 :P

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9.8555597892343...2/10 Nya!!

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowcovered amazingland (Updated 12/17)

    Wow, did i mention i love snow!! This picture is great! Although the snow covered pole thingy with a green sign with the letter 'W' is kinda a distraction from ...

    Dec 18, 2009


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon