User avatar

Firestalker

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Never thought I'd be so in dept to our one and only Google for guiding me to this piece of heaven . Yups, that's how I found YWS. One month ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *adds vinegar to the giant pit of pickles and then jumps in on top of C and Irish!!*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for getting mad.

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Gender

    Nate, do we have any way to declare the gender in the new board style?

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    *Join the club mate, YWS used to have a gender icon in the user details at the left but the new Forum doesn't have it :sigh* Banned for not appreciating ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Life of Crime 2 DT

    Bank robbery is good for a start I think. Then we can lay low for a while by street racing or something. Hmm?

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire It was not that i did not trust Rose but it was very rare to recover from Aryn's Curse so soon. I kept asking the question "Are you okay?" ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for confusing his gender (And you're greatly thanked by me also :P He deserved it :P :P :P)

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    *Your sentence doesn't make sense :P* I always thought coco puffs were toys.

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *starts throwing boiled snails at C* Yach.

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Short Stories

    Thanks a lot guys. Conrad, Rosey, Evi, Smorg, Pork and C. You guys really helped me a lot. I never thought of getting so many tips and helping hands in ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Fine with me* Zire The whole group below looked at us surprised. No one spoke, nor moved. "Well?" I shouted "We're on your side, Behind you!" This made them snap ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for giving no reason for your ban!

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Oooooh Okay, will do, thanks again!

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9.8567989675∞∞/10 Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya!!!

    Dec 19, 2009


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson