-
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought kids were smarter than adults.
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a problem with me being a stalker :P
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Ranger huh, has a mysterious touch to it 9/10 :P 10/10 I've changed my mind
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Good point. 9.8567989675∞/10 Ha! beat that :P
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being classy. *I did not stick my tongue out at her!!! :(*
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: The Saviors
Zire I was alone now and preferred it. But knowing that it was better to be with a group I kept watching Kitrina and her new friend instead of watching ...
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Yack, I hate salami. *Throws an bag of sugar at C and then covers him with sprite!*
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not making sense :P
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking that's awesome when its actually completely spectacular!!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for completely a whole page of bans with me!!!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Hits C with the extra large steak and then runs away screaming happily before getting shot with peppermints*
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for getting confused again!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Fights back by hitting Irish with a large steak whilst rubbing his head* Owww!!!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Short Stories
Thanks Writersdomain, your help is greatly appreciated by me as usual. :) :) :)
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking banning you for getting mad was an offense :P
Dec 19, 2009
