User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having a problem with that :P

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Like I said, I was depressed, so most likely I wont leave anyone :P*

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Silver, your idea is okay with me but as you've obviously seen, I'm certainly not the creator of this storybook so you could either PM RedBird or you could wait ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter VII

    I'm back! Lets give this a brutal Critique shall we? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The Review In front of her was a the worn rocking chair that she remembered so clearly ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    (To whom?) I always thought stupid was a synonym of Chirantha. :P :P :P :P :P :P MWAHAHAHAHA

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Yaaay, exactly what I wanted! You get a million dollars!! -inserts coin-

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Licks the icing while spraying everyone with coca cola and flour* MWAHAHA!!

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *I'm confused, what just happened?*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 I would feel the same way if one of my friends were hurt.

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 Yes I know, *my name and your bio says it all :P*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Wow, nice!! You drew it yourself? Wow! 10/10

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Loved the show. loved being the key word :P I saw that!!!

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    C and Classy - Banned for caring that I stalk fire. (If i were stalking you two, you wouldn't be alive now MWAHAHA) C and Classy - banned for thinking ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Love the song!!!!!!! 10!!!!/10

    Dec 19, 2009


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm