User avatar

Firestalker

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 (check it please)

    THANKS a lot specially Writersdomain Keep posting if anyone has any new tips or helps See ya soon The only thing to fear is fear it self.

    May 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: PUBlished books

    HIYA!! I'm just asking is there anyone in YWS who has published a book? or is there anyone who is a profesional author? Please reply becouse unlike some young writers ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: PUblished books

    HIYA!! I'm just asking is there anyone in YWS who has published a book? or is there anyone who is a profesional author? Please reply becouse unlike some young writers ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: WRITING HELP

    Here's the problem: When I finally finished writing my book I read it again and then felt like adding more. I did, read it again then felt like ading more. ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 (check it please)

    Check this out (I tried to seperate it) Correct it!!!! Chapter 1 Chriss It was midday in Felon. Felon was a small village in the middle of New.k a large ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 (check it please)

    One question HOW THE HELL DO YOU SEPARATE A STORY INTO PARAGRAPHS???????????????????? The only thing to fear is fear it self.

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Taria and the Talisman Part 1

    Yippee another great story. I feel jealous some times. how can you think of such names and happenings????

    May 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Journey to a Dream

    :D WOW :D thats what i call a story. You described it so well even I could not have done some thing like that. Keep posting, I'm sure you other ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 (check it please)

    Thank you all

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hiya Names Asel but please call me Firestalker. I've been writing for more than a year know but I'm still working on my first story. I'm 12 and I live ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 (check it please)

    This the first chapter of my book please check it and correct it in. Chapter 1 Chriss It was midday in Felon. Felon was a small village in the middle ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Just two question What is your favorite book? :?: What are you working on know? :?: For the second question give a description of your story see ya soon The ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Some writing hints please

    Here's the problem: I'm writing a book and I keep feeling (I know) the chapters are too short. Can anyone in YWS give me some hints on this? The only ...

    May 13, 2007


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus