User avatar

Firestalker

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm not reading anything for the moment. *gasps* I'm so obsessed in writingthe last thing i read was Artamis fowl and the lost colony (two or three weeks ago) *more ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    This is a fantasy story. Characters can be on any side (good or evil). Okay, you have to create a character (any race e.g. – elf, human etc). The character ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    Now that's a critique. The best in century's. THANKS VERY MUCH. i re-edited it again. GLAD!!!!! you liked it too. A dragonball z fan I presume? Interesting... you presumed right ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    Your right i'll re-edit the story. Glad to hear that you like it.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    This is a story that is about a group of shape shifters. Everyone says this story is good but i know better so i'm asking the YWS for advice.Please critique ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    OOOOOPS Thats the second time this happened. can't someone invent some thing that stops things like the above happening?. SO pay no attention to the above

    Jun 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    I agree this will turn out to be a great story. The only bad thing is you seem to have started in the middle of the story. I WAN THE ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    I agree this will turn out to be a great story. The only bad thing is you seem to have started in the middle of the story. I WAN THE ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    When i mean info i mean lots of info. Write as much as you can i'm doing this for a secret research project (I will not reveal it). Hasnt anyone ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Sorry for not writing in weeks. when i wrote 'whats your favourite book?' i meant books. it dosnt matter if you have a hundred just type it all down. I ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    Whoops double copy pay no attention to the same thing written twice above The only thing to fear is fear it self

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I will I like his books and I cant leave a good trilogy like this unread.

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I admit that I like both books (Eragon better than Eldest) but- WHY THE HECK IS ALMOST EVERYONE CRITICIZING POALINI???? Eragon was one of the best fantasy books (Excluding H.P)I've ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    Thanks it was help full for me (only some questions) The only thing to fear is fear it self.

    May 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A LIfe Driven By Revenge Part 1

    A Life Driven By Revenge I stood there holding a long silver sword. Looking at the two mutilated corpses on the ground, I wiped my bloody sword. The corpses were ...

    May 15, 2007


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan