User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "an adventure through unknown lands to warn our allies" continued Arias raising his voice so the stranger who just entered could hear them *you get the idea* he said through ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    (wood elf eh, it would be better if she was half black elf, but i cant change your will.) A arrow whizzed past them "great their shooting at us, just ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Your bio's

    I looked throuh this section ( a little ), but could not find a place where you could post about yourself and your bio. So here the place to do ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clearwater, Chapter 1 part 2

    Now thats better i can uderstand it better but i still think you should put an indroduction. By the way i like your story no rushing etc.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clearwater

    Uuuuum... good except for your talking about multiple characters. Whats the aim of the story. I'm confused please PM me and i might give a better critic. You should better ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    * Go there, I'll come* he replied through his mind, then added *I think there will be another guest* sensing Lilly. Arias sat down on chair in the back near ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    (can make other characters talk) Okay here's the story- They were in the brink of war but they needed Ally's. they had called the humans dwarfs and the others but ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Okay this is another storybook I'm making. It is set in the middle ages again (no technology only swords, bows etc) Rules No killing other characters :twisted: Character can be ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    ( Yes i think we will) (what kind of elf is Karana?) Ladreal stopped suddenly Karana was right there was magic not normal magic but powerful, very powerful magic. "Yes, ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    (Where is this tavern anyway?) (Oh i forgot to tell you that when your posting you don't have to stop when you want another character to talk, write the character ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    (Where is this tavern anyway?) (Oh i forgot to tell you that when your posting you can write about other characters too. You don't have to stop the post as ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    Thanks for joining. If anyone has a problem PM me Ladreal didn’t look the least surprised. “I don’t think so w…..” Galta said. “What did you call us for?” cut ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and anyone else who posts here!

    well the only things i like or know to write is fantasy. I like to read fantasy books, i had three cats and the best books I've read are given ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I handwrite my story first and then type it in word so i can add or cut of things and best of all i get to read what i have ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Freaky book girl

    That story wasn't as sad as mine. Compared from my bio your very very lucky. I'll give you some advice. learn to bear and live with almost anything. but I ...

    Jun 19, 2007


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight