-
Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)
Wow you really got researching didn't you. Great!!
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1
Too short and boring. Continue it and i will praise and critique you.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews
cool i like stars
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Descriptions
Its really good, but expand it please.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Prologue to "Guiding of the Lost Souls"
I agree. you started it good, but ended it bad. Try improving.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Summers that Mourn
Better, great, fantastic wow!!
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Good Fantasy Books
Eragon, Eldest, HP, etd
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Shortish story
Sorry i dont like the story. Its unclear and well boring. Try improving, i would like if you would improve it, please.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Beson Harnek
Yup your right. I think whats missing is a introduction about the characters since the readers would get confused reading this.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: A quick summary of my story
NO!!!! Improve the plot to get deeper. Eg - as Ella goes through the 'wizard lands' she discovers some thing that that will change her life for ever etc. Other ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: demon blood prolouge and chapter 1
Its a good story. I got to hand it out to you. Continue it. All i can say is improve your grammer.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: assassins
"i suppose you heard about a gang trying to enter the fortress?" asked Ladreal "Yeah so what?" she replied "I am one of them and offering you to help me" ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs
I dont know if this is my computer. I'm in the YWS chimped out theme and when i try to go to the [interactive] underLitarary this message pops in a ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Outage
The good thing about this was that i finally found out how attached i was to YWS.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
A.k 5 levitated towards were the scent came from. He could not teleport since he did not know where exactly the others were. A.k 5 landed almost exhausted. He stretched ...
Jul 6, 2007
