User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: assassins

    "Tell me more about this fotress" said Ladreal *Continue*

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    **Get into the fotress and i will post agian** *Out of ideas*

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "I don't want anything in particularly, but if you are offering your blood, vampire i would take it" replied Zire smiling "what can i do for you?" asked Zire "Some ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    *I wont be able to post a lot so please include my character for a while when i am not posting. :?: * Zander stood there listening. They talked as ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *I wont be posting a lot so if i do post in these storybooks i will include your character* **I love killing my characters at some time for your info ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Cake, dragons and ... doughnuts

    Why did you do this twice??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/// :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, I'm wierd

    Welcome To YWS Rigel. Interesting Info :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Cake, dragons and ... doughnuts

    Hiya Welcome To YWS, What Else Can I Say????????

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "You betrayed me" hissed the cloaked figure "No you betrayed us" said Arias "Now face our wrath" said A.k 5 making a large ball of power in his arms "W.....what ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Arias watched. Was this killer his father?. It could not be true. No, this was not his father. "Brother this is not our father" he whispered "Yes... come on lets ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Arias sighed. He couldn't believe he had actually tried to kill his own father. He had sent letters to Ariana too, but now he understood. He understood that he was ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **Thank you DM" said Arias and A.k 5 smiling maliciously, holding two swords**

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Take them to the dungeons" said Ariana "Yes mistress"replied A.k 5 he teleported with the others to the dungeons and then teleported back. "Now what father? should we wait until ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **Forget about who?** "We should better hurry" said Arias and teleported again. They were in front of Ariana and the cloaked figure. "Father we brought them here" said A.k 5 ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **I am back for a day** "Well now what brother?" asked Arias "Well now we go and get her back. With that vampire. I want a word with her" replied ...

    Jul 14, 2007


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow