-
Re: Dragon ball z
**What factory** ***Piccolo's character is still open(anyone can choose him as their character)** Why weren't they here???? Vegeta wondered angrily. "Were are the others" Vegeta whispered angrily I sh
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Dragon ball z
** I agree with Kit. You could watch the episodes on line if you like.** Vegeta sighed. He fought against his pride. He remembered what had happened last time he ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"We really should warn her next time we go hunting" said Zire wiping Alexynia's blood of his mouth. Daklana nodded. "Is she okay?" asked Zire "Yes" replied Daklana Lets carry ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Dragon ball z
Vegeta sighed they would come here soon. He had to stop them, but could he without any help. He was standing on a large hill. He knew the aliens would ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: The Loyals
**Actually in WotR i liked to kill Arias often that why i did it. Don't worry that was in only that thread.i wont kill my self continuously but............ :twisted: :twisted: ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions
I take that back its working.
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions
I dont think so, but it could be posible. I can cope with it anyway( for now)
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Dragon ball z
Okay. This is a storybook based on Dragon ball z. Rules 1.Anyone can create a character or choose one from the characters in dragon ball z. killing other characters unless ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"I'll come with you" said Zire then added "I haven't..... fed on animals in a while" Daklana considered it then said "sure" "So now what?" asked Zire "Now that our ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: The Loyals
*Hurry up DM post here and give me some thing to continue*
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: assassins
"I still say they wernt dark elfs. What kind of elfs would die so soon?" asked Ladreal "Whats more, Dark elfs have black blood" said Ladreal when no one answered. ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"I have got time" repeated Ariana Zie smiled then said "No you haven't, but i will tell you" "Years ago when i was born. i was used for an experiment. ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
*dont post untill i post again.*
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
*I will make sure this does not die :twisted: :lol: * "yup we all did" replied Ariana "Do you know how he died?" asked Zire Ariana nodded. She related the ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Yeah The Novice is really good. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D
Jul 17, 2007
