User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    *oookay, did you read the rules?* I always thought cups were the by product of caps :P.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Okay what am I to do with Saint Nicholas and his long white beard? o.O You get a ticket to visit Santa's workshop! -inserts coin-

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Aww, That's cute, creepy, cynical, Christmassy and contagious :P o.O at the same time 9/10

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Haha, a perfect ban! Banned for writing a perfect ban! :P :D

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Haha, brings back memories of me screaming that song as I ran around the house whenever I heard it being sung in the television. :P :P 10!/10

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Christmas huh? Love the second line! :D 10/10

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Changes tactics by crawling under the table, behind Sea and hits her with a pie. Then while she attends to her pie-face ( :P ), pulls the noodle before Irish ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Name: Azul Gender: Male Age: 17 Description: He has long pointy cat ears and sharp green cat eyes. Apart from this, he has sharp teeth and sharp half an inch ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust - Chapter 2, Part 1

    Thanks to you too TigerShaard (Nice name) it does help a lot, even the showing the slightest of mistakes to me is a great help, Thanks!!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Guys, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my last post, I was just a little annoyed and bad tempered at that time, So if any of you have any ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    10/10 cause the name seems mythical, mysterious and cool at the same time!

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Uses a large carrot to bat them back at Sea laughing very hard!!*

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Its okay if you're not good at editing or grammar. That's another reason why YWS is here. We learn by reviewing other peoples work. After a few reviews you could ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought knew was a word the above user rarely used. :P

    Dec 21, 2009


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica