User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Twilight

    If everyone agrees i will.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Zire "Lets go to the bomb site now" said Zire "And why is that?" asked Daklana "We just ran away" "I think i have a idea to make them come ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Sorry got nothing to post, confused.**

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **it is okay** "Now what Zire?" asked Daklana "Now we wait Daklana. There is a way to revive them without Sackmet's help" said Zire **sorry its short gatta go**

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    I dont know contact the author of this topic. He will give us the answer.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    hmmmmmmm, Meep? I havnt seen you around much

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so uh... hi!

    Hie W1se Welcome to YWS.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please read!!!

    Wecome to YWS Whats MZB

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Hie Kirsty. Just thinking.... Why do everyone keep on saying they like writing. I mean its obvious ya know. Obvious that who ever joins the young writers society likes writing. ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody! Look at the wierdo!!

    Hello weirdo Just kidding Hiya White. Wjhat kind of things do you like to right about (you do like to right dont you?)

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new *waves white flag*

    Hiya. Wecome to YWS so what kind of thing do you like to right about.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **isn't anyone posting** Zade "get off me i said finally" i had given a good fight killing four, but they had outnumbered me. They put me in an cell and ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Whoops forgot to post this** Zade I fell into the icy water. The water washed away my drunkenness and gave me my senses again. "It really is a ship" i ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I sighed and took another bottle of wine. When was anyone going to get me off this bloody island i though It had been years since he had been ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    Firestalker looked around scared. He had disobeyed a mod and now Crysi and Hunter were hunting him . Firestalker grinned as he watched Griff being bothered by Dusky. Suddenly a ...

    Aug 1, 2007


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid