User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Captured!

    ** forgot to post the rest here it is** Zade "I what?" shouted Tas astonished. "Why the hell didn't anyone tell me? Not you Jly or you Xian" I shouted ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Zade?" asked the elf "Yes its me" I said recognizing the elf "Y...You are not a free elf now Zade" said the elf "What doa mean by that?" I ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade i knew that this captain was very weak. I had already read his mind. "Hey Tas don't worry this is a weak one" I said. A captain was chosen ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    FS yawned as he walked through the hall. He had been banned from the wells. FS was very angry with Crysi who had suggested to ban him from YWS. But ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hiya Prakash Welcome to YWS the best writing site in the world. Wow that's quit a story. But it shouldn't be in the community forum. It should be in the ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    FS walked through the hall and sighted RED. FS sneaked behind her and pushed her down a well. "Hey RED why are you so WET" FS asked pulling RED out ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **I cant believe one ship has so much stowaways or whatever they are called.** Zade I grabbed the boy by his collar and walked outside where Tas was. "Can i ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **This story book is getting strage and confusing. so someone post and make it non confusing please**

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "I will go first" i said and before anyone could stop me i ran forward and slit both the guards thoughts with a dagger. The dog barked and i ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Who needs a bloody strategy lets just massacre" i said

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    "Awww come on Writer I'm hungry" FS pleaded "mmmm okay then get some Jelly, lets eat him together" said Writer At this toast started whimpering. "Oh stop whimpering toast" said ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS fothi. Oh you will be hanging around here quite a bit. This place is addictive It is only to those who like writing. I checked the registered ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I looked at the bright, sunlit sky and shouted " okay its time to leave!" The others didn't listen to me so a clumsily walked towards the sea and ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I could have posted here but i really don't know much about vampires and ware wolfs hunting together.

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Kitty is totally right.

    Aug 3, 2007


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)