User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Head/desk. Writers block. Curses writers block.**

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I was surprised that Tas was acting out of the ordinary and more surprised that my friends had not come to meet me. I teleported top the crows nest ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "You were introducing your selfs?" Ariel asked then added "Okay then. My names Ariel" "Are you sure you want to give up your name so soon.?" asked Slade "Sure i ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **Thanks** "Come one Daklana lets go, don't worry they just got carried away."" said Zire Daklana hesitated for a moment then asked "would they let me come after i...." "don't ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **If someone wants to make this a love scene please do. The only reason i wont is that i don't know much about writing romantic fiction. Someone else please do.** ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    *Yikes* **Yes i am still watching this. Ash told me what's going to happen so i will start posting soon again**

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "You go on, I know where it is so i will find you. Now i will go and get Daklana. And for your information i know she wont betray us." ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome JD to YWS the best writing site in the world!!!! (Like i said above) I really should research on how to say welcome in other languages. hmmmmmmm

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I could smell magic, strong magic. Well this must be the advantages of learning at school I thought. I looked at the ship. It strangely reminded me about my ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **Writers block :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( **

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "If they even think we are pirates then they would still not come in peace because pirates have used It as a trick but if you are taking the ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "I want this ship the best that ever swam these oceans" I shouted. If this ship would attack the elvish Armada this ship would be fit to fight. They ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **Thanks Kit** Ariel was surprised that others could run faster than he could. He ran as fast as he could but Kelsey just kept up with him. Ariel smiled and ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Come on then" I said "Get to your posts get this piece of wood moving!" For the first time in my life i had friends and i was not ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Don't you get it? we are being hunted. Of course we don't have to Be pirates . We will be hunted down and killed anyway. Even if we were ...

    Aug 4, 2007


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides