User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I sensed my friends teleporting to a place near me. I teleported their. "Tas your hand" I said Tas held his hand out recovering from shock and surprise. I ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Don't be a rat Zade" Said Strewt "Your the rat" I said "Oh really? Well what would you say if i told you i would let you go if ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **No problemo** **Hope you don't mind this*** Zade "Let me go, Please!!" I begged "Zade, Zade, Zade. I didn't even dream of a powerful mystic like you becoming a pirate" ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guardians

    Interesting great story. Will you continue it? Anyway as far as i saw the only mistake you made was seperating the paragraphs at the wrong place. 1. It was as ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Yeah me too. I wanna know please** ***The curiosity is killing me*** Zade I walked up the stairs and looked if i could site land. no use. Well its worth ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    Great story. Hers a small critique It has(had) been made more powerful than any sword has(Had) a right to, through crushed prayers, betrayal, and tears of blood. My hope soon ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I laughed out loud at the thought of Tas being hunted by a mage. "what are you laughing at" asked Tas angrily "I cant believe it. Your hunted by ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: prologue-beneath the shadows

    Wow that was great. Hers a small critique for a great story. 1.All he could do was stand there, two bodies [lay there] side by side. Two girls, reaching the ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Writers block. Curses**

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I loved it both books. But after reading that thread full of reasons not to like Eragon or Eldest i get what people mean by copying. But anyway i still ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "So where is this archive" asked Daklana "Its in the amazon" replied Zire "Where in the amazon?" asked Daklana again "Well its nowhere yet everywhere" replied Zire "What does that ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I walked near Tas and then whispered "The The Necklace of Axymalz, what is it?" I had heard that name before, but i didn't know what it was. "Tell ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Ariel noticed that Anne stayed away from the werewolf and stayed close to only the vampires. And even then she looked scared. Thinking it was nothing he just followed the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Oh so thats it" I said walking into the room Tas was my captain and he had to be seen to. I cared about my friends. I had sneaked ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "We are going hunting. Want to join?" Ariel asked. He was surprised that Anne looked more scared after he had said that.

    Aug 8, 2007


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate