-
Re: Captured!
*****"I am with you" said Tas and me and Zade and Tave and Allynne and everyone else who has some sense****** No no no no! Don't let this die! It's ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi Bianca so wassup? Why'd you join this site i the first place anyway. Its a great site and i am curious to see why people join.
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
**Hey these names are getting confused everyone who posts after this give the names of their characters. Either someone is not posting or they don't mention who they mean by ...
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"Yup the archives should be somewhere here...or there" said Arias pointing from place to place. "Any living pure elves here i kinda lost touch of which races you all are ...
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
**writers block. Grrrr**
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
**No we're not will we?**
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Zade I walked towards the ship. I knew they had to be their. I teleported inside the ship and walked to the captains quarters. As i expected not only the ...
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"Hey wait a minute. Instead of walking we could just teleport there." said Lilly suddenly "Oh yeah...we forgot about that" said Zire surprised "Okay everyone join their hands and make ...
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Zade "You guys go on i have some unfinished business to attend to" I said Before anyone could stop me i teleported to the dock and walked towards the docked ...
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
**Someone post i don't know what to post.**
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
** hey isn't someone posting oh well.** *** I hope i got it right that Tave gave his magic to Tas too.?** Zade Before i could warn him the first ...
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
**Be not afraid. The Prince of the storybooks is here. Don't worry DM i wont let a storybook that i posted to die is someone else wants it to live ...
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Zade I kept running behnd Tas. We were looking for the mage but where was he?
Aug 14, 2007 -
Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1
Aveyond never heard of it. anyway. Great plot, great story wow. Rhen swung her arm out of Lila grip and marched up to Lars. "Not a go Lars sighed and ...
Aug 14, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
**I don't know what to write. Head/Desk** "Come on then lets get going" said Zire The others followed Arias and Ariana.
Aug 14, 2007
