User avatar

Firestalker

  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    Yay i read the whole series except the 7th and 8th books. Does anyone know when the books will come to srilanka.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Open Storybooks

    i don't understand

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Come on guys don't let this die please.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    come on guys dont let this die

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    that was fast. I dnt know ask the others too. I agree with them

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    This time tell someone else to post it.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    wahooooo Thats a great welcome. Anyway. Welcome to YWS Cat, Aisho and AmberAngst. HIIII

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Don't ask me i haven't read the book

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **I don't know.**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Hey i like that handshake part.** ***Thanks*** Zade "Fine, but don't ask me questions and don't thinks of anything that would anger anyone. Mystics know everything." I said then teleported ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **Hey isnt anything interesting going to happen??**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **ooooooooooooooooh thanks that helsped me a lot.** Zade I teleported to where the other mystics were. "Made your mind up yet?" asked one Mystic "Tell me how to get Tas ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    A small question where the hell is my character??

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Oh thanks but i'm still a little confused.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    me too. Who's Who, Whos where, Wheres where, Whats what. Head/desk.

    Aug 28, 2007


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi