-
Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)
*Hey Sea! Yea :) I missed me too :D And I missed you too of course, and YWS :P* *Okay... so I've never taken over a character before, but I'll ...
Nov 1, 2011 -
Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)
Hello!! :) Hey Sea... and everyone else :P Er... so... I've been... kinda... stalking you (which comes as no surprise I hope)... or more specifically, stalking the storybook... soo... I ...
Nov 1, 2011 -
Re: Experimentals DT
Ahh... been a while since I posted on YWS... quite a while I suppose... I'll be getting straight on to business then... I've been following your storybook for a while ...
Nov 1, 2011 -
Re: BloodLust - Chapter 1 Part 2
=.= My computer hates me. This is the second time I'm writing this reply cause my computer just keeps restarting whenever I finish writing this. -.- So yeah... Hey Jet! ...
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: Experiment: Failure (Chapter Two)
Wow, :P It seems as though I'm the only unemployed writer in the whole of YWS xD. :sigh:, Oh well, post when possible Disturbed, you know your fans will be ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: BloodLust - Prologue & Chapter 1 Part 1 [Edited]
Thanks DissolvedIntoCoffee! I also like the opening reveal about the character being a vampire by yawning. Cool and original. I'm glad you liked it. Originally I wasn't intending on doing ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: BloodLust - Chapter 1 Part 2
Rated 16+ for violence and brief sexual hintings. Okay guys, this is Chapter 1 Part 2. Its a bit longer than the last part and I hope you'll bear with ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Limitless: Chapter Five (Part 2 of 2)
'And on to part two' the friendly Fire said. And so I am here, ready to critique as said ^^ Instant poetry that sucks :P Hehe, Lets have a read ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Limitless: Chapter Five (Part 1 of 2)
Hey Golden,it took me some time to go through your first few chapters but i'm finally here, hehe. So as requested, I'm reviewing your story. Nit Picks Snapping out of ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: untitled part 1 (edited)
Hey Breena, Fire here. I'm here to critique as requested. I noticed that you haven't updated your post since Joy critiqued it, so forgive me if I repeat points that ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Experiment: Failure (Chapter Two)
Here I am Disturbed, Took my time, didn't I? Sorry about that. Had a lot of things to do, hehe. And onwards to the critique... Nit Picks My phone vibrated ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: BloodLust - Prologue & Chapter 1 Part 1 [Edited]
Wow, three reviews since I last visited this page. Thanks guys! All of you! AngerManagement - O_o I want to learn that language lol lol indeed, hehe. Although I don't ...
Aug 19, 2010 -
Re: Untitled (part 1)
Haha, I see, okay, I'll be looking forward to your edited version. Till then, see ya! -Fire-
Aug 19, 2010 -
Re: The August 17 to August 18 Twelve hour blackout
Yeah, that was a very... unexpected blackout. Not to mention that last year the same thing happened at approximately the same time as well. o.O Coincidence? I think not!
Aug 19, 2010 -
Re: Experiment: Failure (Prologue-Chapter One)
Hey Disturbed (nice name by the way, leaves a kinda aftertaste in the mouth which makes me want to keep reapeating it over and over again, hehe) Guess who, its ...
Aug 17, 2010
