-
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*Ah Serenity i see your back* **Thanks for the pointer** Zire "My name is Zire" I said then added "Don't worry there is absolutely no way for you to escape. ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Gwenlock "Oh we will see about that" i said and walked out of the hospital as fast as i could not bothering to check if anyone was following. The bomb ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*Yes, thanks Amber and of course Billy* :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Name - Gwenlock Age - 200 History - Orphan boy who was turned by a werewolf when small and ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
**Yes thanks Amber and Billy* :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Name: Genstal Age: 200 History: An orphan bitten by a werewolf and almost killed by a vampire. Joined Zire's group and ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
**Yes thanks Amber and Billy* :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Name: Genstal Age: 200 History: An orphan bitten by a werewolf and almost killed by a vampire. Joined Zire's group and ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: I am back hip hip hooray and my first post in a week. Okay so i'm out of ideas. Writers block i guess. Amber write something ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Okay 1st of all ignore all mistakes in this post as i am posting this from a cell. 2nd of all this may be last time i post for 2 ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Hey guys I've got a problem. I cant post in the YWS after tomorrow because I've got a exam and I've got to study. I need someone to run my ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*hey Amber does Maria know she is a Vampyre??* I looked at my attacker. "A female" i whispered "what a surprise, and a vampyre too" She looked shocked for a ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*Can call you Amber cant i? :roll: Its easier* I was soo Insane. I guess thats why my Coven always sent me on the most dangerous of missions. It was ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Sapphire - elf story (temp. title-still open to suggestions)
Okay so its interesting but not a lot in one paragraph. You could at least split the paragraphs.
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: The Lone One
Okay so i am not a Cristian, and okay i have no idea if 'Amin' who ever he is, is just one of your characters or if he really existed. ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Greg
Heart breaking really. Stories set when Hitler ruled Germany always catches my heart. Really heart catching. Are you going to continue it or is the story just a kinda a ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Traitor
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm October 10, 1692 "No! Let go of me!" "You're not going anywhere, little witch." The man said gruffly, as he tried to drag me onto the back of the ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Prologue - Untitled
Lets seeee Prologue: Emmy Foster, one of the first Listeners Far, far away, they are singing. They are singing to the earth, to the moon, to the sun and to ...
Jul 14, 2008
