User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Until someone tells me what the above post means i cannot post. Gwenlock My orders were to go not to fight. I could smell them coming closer. They were in ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I stood up smiling. The took a deep breath "Can you smell it?" i asked Both Maria and Gwenlock nodded. They knew we were being followed. Even in this hole ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Haha good post guys very funny. Extremely funny actually :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:** Egypt at night was not the normal desert. I felt nothing of course but i knew a ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one)

    Chapter 1 -The Prophecy- (one month earlier) “Riley stop worrying,” exclaimed Sam. “How can I not worry?” I asked. Sam and I had been best friends for years. We had ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *quoting* Quote: Then again i would love to find a mate and settle down here without having to travel around the world but i knew that finding someone who would ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Wait a minute. What or who is 'wolf bo'. And did Zire just Kiss Maria??** Zire "We have one more important thing to do before the war starts openly." I ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Will you ever publish a novel Nate? And you Brad? What is the best way to describe the ending of the worlds if you are trying to write about it? ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Lycanthropy: Prologue

    Hey Boon. i guess this is one of the reasons Serenity chose you to be the head lycan huh :wink: A pained scream tore through the silent night in the ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mysteries (chapter one)

    "DANIEL ROWERT" I jumped as I heard my name (Being shouted) .I had been so absorbed in a book that I had quite forgotten my surroundings.I peered over the book ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Sigh oh well guess i will have to wait this out until next time unless i can sneak onto the computer

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    If in Maryland the tie really is 5 PM and the time converter is right then i have to wake up at 2:15 and wait till 2:30 to join the ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Anyone know what time it will be in 5:30 GMT time??

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Delihla- a girl who lives in Hell

    First of all is this a prologue or a epilogue or The beginning of the story? My name is Delihla Bee. I try to pretend my family is at least ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Sorry Amber* *Also Zire has no reason to be afraid because he does not value his life. HE knows that there are many others that would take his place if ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *I will try* "Drink up Maria" i said smoothly I saw her sweat. She was fighting against it. I cut a vein of a human hand and let the blood ...

    Jul 31, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)