User avatar

Firestalker

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Devil's Book- Chapter Oner

    First of all i must say that you better point out to the reader where and when the flashback stopped because it confused me a lot. You should add something ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Once high enough we kept the plane in cruise and started the ritual. I put on the metal glove and then fitted the syringe onto the top as Gwenlock put ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Panic (part two)

    Thanks for the critique again. Now i fulfill my promise "don’t deny it!” he snarled and I felt like he'd slapped me. His eyes were devouring it seemed, they had ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted Blood

    Hope this is I woke up screaming, again. It was the same vivid, reoccurring nightmare I had been having for months. I waited a moment or two to slow by ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *I LOL-ed when reading that post* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Why Gwenlock didn't you like it" i said laughing "Very funny" commented Gwenlock "Yes, I've never laughed so much in ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Good idea :D * **I'll add to it** "well there is a good side to this too." I said suddenly "And what is that?" asked Gwenlock, Maria turned to me ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Panic

    Okay lest see if what Hopeful_Youth said is true as its 12 midnight now. Hope its not though :shock: (what boy shouldn't it be 'a' boy?? not sure here though) ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: True Clans

    wow the prologue is interesting. I guess its about cats. And is reminds me of a book i read similar to this, when i mean similar i don't mean you ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: crime ghost fiction

    Hey there Natalie. Nice to meet you. I see this is your first post. We warmly welcome to YWS. :wink: :wink: Zwelkov had an extreme obsession and knowledge of the ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampires before midnight.

    Ooooooooh A vampire lover Well then I'm honored to critique But first of all if you have got this idea from the film Underworld or Underworld:evolution then it should be ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I am back :wink: :wink: . By the way our groups will meet together, trust me. As long as Malissa keeps drinking Vampire blood we will be bound to come ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    **Guys, Serenity and Amber i mean. Mostly Serenity as she's the creator. First of all you know you can trust me on posting in storybooks about vampyres. Second next time ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey mimitley, Welcome to the wonderful realm of YWS. Like to write songs eh, that’s a rare talent you know. Not being able to writing the long novels because you ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    If Mallisa really drank vampire blood then she will eventualy become one of us. I need to go i will post tomorrow as soon as possible. :wink:

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Get together people we need more members to focus on the topic of this storybook. = The war Between Vampires and Werewolves and Humans. Either those who are posting post ...

    Aug 22, 2008


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne