User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Yeah me too, I'm out of ideas, we seriously need more writers.**

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lion Hunting

    ooh Narnia..... She shuts her eyes, and lets herself unwind into a daydream, as she often does these days. The sluggish summer days and being alone in the house—today her ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one) REWRITE

    Ah lets see We had met through our classes and made fast friends. That does not make any sense, well it does but you need to change it. “Yes, but ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    By the way guys I'm trying to keep this immortality thing to its smallest form as i think God Modding isn't allowed here. So cooperate with me okay.

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "I wonder when they will ind out that their fighting themselves" I said To Maria and Gwenlock as we hid behind a large rock "Clever idea of yours to capture ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "We have nothing to be afraid of. You see partial immortality also gives us powers you can never imagine." I said smoothly I saw some of the hunters cringe with ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alone with the Ghost

    I hope this is as scary as the others say it is. Pandora watched as her parents left though the f r o[s]r[/s]nt door. A shadow passed[s] passed[/s] her face, ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Dress of Promise [1/7]

    Sakura stared into the mirror of the changing room cubicle that she had incapacitated herself into. For the last hour, she had been frantically trying on every dress in the ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Let me explain* "So did it work?" asked Gwenlock "Well technically it did. We are now immortal, but there is the fact that the girl that escaped poses a threat ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    I've never critiqued a Naruto fan-fiction lets see. Please PM me if i did a good job. Warm blood on cold skin. A kunai driven deep into an opponent’s chest. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: My Saving Grace - chapter 1

    Oooooh a Doctor who fanfic yay!!!!!!!!!1 And it seems your a doctor who Fan?? Martha straightens her clothes and glances over at the Doctor as he whispers gentle words to ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dead

    “Yeah. I know. No really Mom I’m fine. Yeah, I’ll call you tomorrow with the date. I love you too. Bye,” After I hung up with my mom I sat ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Devil's Book- Chapter Two

    Ohh another chapter :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "You can call me Afina," the girl offered, sliding off the sill. Her clothes consisted of mostly har

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Beastie's Boy

    Ashley hadn’t been feeling well ever since he’d eaten the egg. He felt heavy, too weighed down to move and his entire body was coated with a thin film of ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Devil's Book- prologue

    Ahh At last I've found the first part of the second part i critiqued while ago. An it is exactly what i expected. Brilliant. And twenty six chapters is a ...

    Aug 28, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star