User avatar

Firestalker

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death of a hero

    His thoughts jumbled in his mind, like an ocean that had started [s]his[/s] it surge in order to defy any other hope of life. Okay here we normally use 'it' ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "Patience my dear" I whispered to Maria's ear I could feel her thirst. A thirst I felt every moment of my life. I wanted to let her go and share ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Delihla Bee-

    “Coming mother,” I [s]tiredly [/s]shouted back tiredly . Its better this way. I was not leaving, my night mares were real, they were my past, my now, and my future, ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I blinked in surprise. A few minutes after he jumped off everyone looked at me, Maria and Gwenlock "What? Its not my fault" I said trying to look innocent "Your ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    **Hurry up guys i cant post since i don't even know a word of french.** :cry: :cry: :oops:

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "We haven't got much time left." I said "I'm driving as fast as i can" Said Gwenlock "Well drive faster" said Maria Gwenlock gritted his teeth. ********** Me, Maria and ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *At last :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Posters are back and the storybook is back on track.* I smelled the air and looked around. I looked at ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: 7 hints for writing a good story

    Which is exactly what i am saying. I said it was a minor flaw, i didn't say it was wrong :?

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Magical Bed

    Then the lights went off and my eyes closed…to embark on another fascinating adventure, to have another riveting journey and to add another story to my collection! I stood staring ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: 7 hints for writing a good story

    Your 1st point has a flaw though. One does not have to think of the whole plot before writing the story. I usually think of the first chapter and make ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Name: Zire Mackane Age: 16 Apperance: Thin and normal, a typical emo/goth. School Year: No idea how it works so I'll put 3'rd year. Group: The rockers History: He's the ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes true your writing 5 novels but not finishing even 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype

    Topic locked. Not a good idea to share phone/skype numbers online. - Nate

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Well kinda since I'm stuck somewhere between a novel but, i gave it up for a while to take a long rest. So practically i am.

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.3 Part 1

    Ahh don't worry, patience people will come and critique, like me. And I'd do anything for a vampire lover, well almost anything. And also i liked the other chapters and ...

    Aug 30, 2008


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah