User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That was certainly long :shock: :shock: *Okay who ha the ring now??* *Your last post was a little confusing at the end.* ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    sure stay small and grow big. As long as you draw more its all okay. Besides graphic noels are not always good. i hate them i just suggested it. :wink:

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures I'm proud of

    So you really cant draw at all? But then how can you draw with a mouse?? A palmtop or notepad computer is those computers which have a pen that you ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    In the next post i will. Its a mystery till then. So keep guessing till then Chirantha. Keep guessing. And of course i have to think of a name for ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Question: Doesn't the main character have any vampiric powers that will help him escape? Answer - Of course he has but if you didn't know much about vampires and you ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Patience it will take a little time with school going on here.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    eh he he :oops: :oops: :oops: I think you were right about the 'I's. I lessened them as much as i could and i hope its better now. It was ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "That... Is not what i had in mind" I said Blair opened his mouth to speak but i cut in. "Here's the deal. You join ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be Loved

    :shock: I am not much of a poetic person but this poem almost me me cry. Such talent you posses. Such talent you use. I wish i could write poems ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Butterflies

    Everything is good but most of the pictures are blurred. The only picture fully not blurred is the last one and first one. The second one's colors are good but ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm The angle seems to be all right but like everyone above me said already the size must get bigger for any of us to like it. Also is that ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: CIA Poster

    Good post but there are many mistakes. Most of which others have pointed out like the hands look like a mans and the words underneath the picture. But there is ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures I'm proud of

    Wow nicely done and excellent. but i cant imagine how you drew it. Did you use a palmtop?? its so great. I cant believe You didn't use your hands to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Puppy Love

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you've captured the right angle as far as i can say. And your dog looks ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    Nice!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Specially the last one and the third one and the first one. I cant seem to view the first one though so I'll just imagine it ...

    Sep 6, 2008


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper