User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for calling smileys ugly! haha!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    *forgive me for my ignorance but what does being blond have to do with not following rules?? o.O* I always thought that cheez-its was a mispronounces, misinterpreted word. :P :P

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    nothing much only one thing happened and that is... *Irish is bombarded with assortments of chocolates which are then melted to make Irish look like a Easter Irish!!!* Yayy, hope ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hehe, Of course you did! ^^ :P 10/10 Love the last/third one. *4 minutes to Christmas guys, Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!*

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Rhymes with Sayonara, haha 10/10 *5 minutes to Christmas, Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!*

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I'm feeling very happy today, and its ten minutes to christmas :P 10/10 *6 minutes to Christmas, Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!*

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for realizing the spelling mistakes and not the grammar mistakes. *Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :D :D :D :D :D *

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Guys, sorry for not posting for a while, was practicing the piano for a talent show, :P . Will try my best to post each day (And most probably will ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Haha Thanks for the wand :P You get a visibility spell, so your visible again and you get Harry's Invisibility cloak so you can stay invisible forever!! -Inserts coin-

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Oh that Alice, Thanks! Thanks for the hug also :D You get a kiss from someone you like. Haha -inserts coin-

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having the word thrice in your sentence.

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that a brain was something the above user did not have. ha!

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Hehe, will do, thanks for the advise :P

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Haha, maybe later :P Alice has powers?? Never knew that :P You get to meet Nate in person. -inserts coin-

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Nice profile Incognito!* *Nice post Silver* Azul I finally looked at Akira again expecting her to break the news to the commander. Unfortunately she did the same thing which made ...

    Dec 23, 2009


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber