User avatar

Firestalker

  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I guess not. Some people are just jealous and other people just don't like others getting famous for copying another work or something like that. And yes if you check ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you and everyone else don't understand the wish enough to like it. I wish the next person to post would kill him or herself, film it and pot ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, there were some satanic spiritualists who believed sacrificing pigs was good.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    That depends on who joined before. Some of the members will post again. Everyone who is still in, post and say 'Aye' or 'Yes' or I'm here' etc!!\ Aye!!!!!!!

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yeah maybe i mean over here in my country where people barely read English books brisingr is selling like Harry potter 7. Yikes that's fast :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Okay guys pay no attention to that 'Tradition is the illusion of permanence ~ Deconstructing Harry' thing. My posts got muddled up.* *Okay now we need someones character who is ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because sometimes I get really insane at school and tuition, so i don't tend to listen to what the teachers are saying.That and the fact that English speakers in Srilanka ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hi, my name is Xenonophore and my wife's name is Xana. We live in Xochimilco and sell xylophones.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Wake up, Wake up, Limy Fish! ~ A Fish called Wanda

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that good was the absence of bad. Or in other words i believe that good is the absence of bad.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    umm I think it has to be a six letter word Firestar. Bather

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    unfortunate?

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Electrons

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Fran Drescher

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Well Searria H is a girl by the way. me and Adnamarine thunder_dude7 and Swottielottie

    Sep 26, 2008


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon