User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Well that would be either you or someone else who has already had experience n the last one. Which will be whom??

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Alice Cullen :oops: :roll:

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Well come on guys now what I'm out of ideas.

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Then they might as well b both liers who tell the truth once in a while. How do you spell 1,783,956,178,369,537,892,649,791,563,360,493,832,673,406,878,902,367,903,424,827,034,578,923,578,345?

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, an army of Storks defeated you.

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    To Kaylyn I don't quiet understand that comma after the 'stop' grammar mistake. To Ashleylee Where do you think the main character is a boy and why?? To all I ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    That reminded me of -- The fact that i might not know what you meant about the above whch made me think of Fox News Channel... I don't know why ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I lied?? I lied i don't think i even said that. Did i?? :x :? :shock: :? :x :cry: :cry:

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately , they discovered that this was a story that we were making and that you have a grudge against Storks.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because humans are too smart as to think about the fact that Hamsters might be the pet of pure evil and rats could be the pets of pure good. Of ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Of course you can corrupt the wish of dying. Granted but it takes approximately an eternity of years for you to die in which you will be forced to kill ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "Wait!" I said Suddenly, too load for Vampires. Everyone looked at e, even Alex. "Don't you think we should all taste his blood?" I asked "And why is that?" asked ...

    Oct 17, 2008


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White