User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for hating math and then liking it and then using it and then banning others for not doing math. :P :P

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not realizing you are indeed older than me!

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Foxfire -> Seriously who is the character in tmy avatar, I forgot his name and need to find it :P Ellyphant -> Oh, the word is cool 10!/10

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    :P *shoves an apple pie in Irish's face*

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *Oops hehe, long time no post :P* Zire I had awaited the shrill cry that awoke me. I had seen it in her eyes the moment she refused to give ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for joining two years after I did.

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Throws a very large Christmas cake at the newly reincarnated Nutmeg*

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Thanks for sharing your views of my story, Its greatly appreciated ^^

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought real words were fragments of our imagination. o.O

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Whats the third word of the top sentence? the rest I like, haha 10!/10

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    A princess of ice? Well, your certainly not the snow queen :P :D 10/10

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Still love the third line :P 10!!/10

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a ticket to the one and only place where your imagination reigns true as long as you keep your mind wide open... -inserts coin-

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for smiling while showing all your teeth!

    Dec 25, 2009


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker