User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I saw her in the cave, her clothes were torn, face full of scratches that had healed. I jumped to the ground and walked towards her. She didn't see me ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    So are we all in the same cage?

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I smiled as i saw the note and the trail leading to the ocean. It would take me a few days to cross it, as i had not fed in ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Hey wait a sec wher i am exactly now? I'm confused. :oops: :oops:

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    I agree are we gonna start or not?

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "I said i want your newborn" I replied The vampire's expression turned fro annoyance to shock "Why?" he finally managed to say "That is none of your business, all i ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Zire "Tell me about it, so any idea why we're here?" I asked. "None what so ever" replied Traven. "I have" I said sighing Traven looked at me puzzled and ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    * My character is not the person who turned you by the way* I sensed another vampire, a vampire who had experienced the ways of the dark. I walked closer ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    * okay well um here goes* Zire Hidden beneath some buses i thought i was safe but then i heard growling behind me. I turned around and the next instant ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    Thanks a lot ashleylee, could never have done the gender part without you and Fellow. Thank you too Fellow. And okay I'll PM you when chapter 2 part 1 comes ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    It seems she has not been online since October 29 or something. :( :(

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Name: Zire Age: 17 Appearance: (without the stick and accessories) Race: Elve Magic: Can control elements and can sense life. Other: Up for love

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Okay guys it seems that either Paramore wants this to die or has forgotten about it altogether. So lets post please.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Your fourteen, maybe becuase you posted on the day of your birthday and then forgot about posting. :roll: :roll: Why did LoveableLittleSock say 'your face', is that rude or is ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    spell

    Nov 2, 2008


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy