User avatar

Firestalker

  • OOC Archive Re: Experimentals DT

    Random point. Due to plenty of pre-exam boredom and 'can't-be-botheredness' I have statistically defined our posts per second (I.e. rate of posts) ranking among all storybooks created between the firs

    Nov 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimentals DT

    That's a good question... I suppose it would depend on whether the children know that Mandy is a journalist that can/could help them and if Mandy is sympathetic/empathetic towards the ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimentals DT

    Sea - You have a point there, as usual :). And you're right xD. Unless Mandy is an expert deceiver Mal would indeed notice it, but even if she was ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Nah, hehe, Dimitri's an epic character as well, a great balance of morals, a strong personality xD, Mal's taken quite a liking to him :P* Mal “Until, then, I would ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *RedBird - Well it's settled then. The labs are indeed underground, unless someone has a better idea? Do... you have anything more to add to the idea RedBird?* Mal “Can ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Chirantha - sure.... I did, hope that's what you meant by edit...* Dr. Crawford She looked at the phone in her hands and sighed, brushing off her tears with her ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Sorry guys... I completely forgot about Dr. Crawford for a while... :( * Dr. Crawford There was something wrong with Nimsi. Surely it wasn't the venom? Brittany started panicking. She ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimentals DT

    Yeah, you have a point. Keeping her as a sub-character will give a mystery element into the storybook. It'll also reduce complications that could arise from having more characters. I'm ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    Mal Such fun. It had been a while since Mal had had the chance to have such fun with mice. Most of the other facilities had already broken their mice; ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimentals DT

    Hahaha, three cheers for craziness!! I agree with RedBird! :D I think it's pretty good (I.e. awesomeness!!!) too. It's going to be really interesting to see how the doctors react ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Ahh.... I had not noticed :) Sorry roostangarar, my bad. Edited as asked. Hope it's better? :). Sorry again for the inconvenience... being the new guy gives me the writing ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Did anyone else notice that whenever you press the 'post' button your previous post pops up in the white box for typing? Or is that just me...?* *Also, Hey Starrywolf ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *sorry about the double post guys, YWS seems to resent me for my long absence... it doesn't let me post edit the last post... for some reason... sadly... sorry... :(* ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimentals DT

    *Okay... since no one disagreed :P yet :) I'll post my profile.* *If anyone has anything against it, just say so and I'll be happy to change it as much ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Hey Coco! Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I'm glad to be a part of the team, hehe.* Dr. Crawford Brittany entered the room that Link and Nimsi were ...

    Nov 1, 2011


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich