-
Re: Get your Pens Ready for 2015!
I'll be in this contest.
Jan 5, 2015 -
Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...
Oooh, you seem like an interesting person, I hope that we can be friends and review works together! It's very nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you too! ...
Nov 18, 2014 -
Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...
...I'm a man of wealth and taste. You had me here. Welcome to YWS! xD lol Thank you! XD
Nov 18, 2014 -
Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...
Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Shh, don't tell anybody but I like saying random movie lines when I'm by myself and acting like whatever is happening to the character is ...
Nov 18, 2014 -
Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...
...I'm a man of wealth and taste. Sorry. That opportunity just presented itself. I do that a lot, reference movies and songs. It's one of the ways I manage to ...
Nov 18, 2014
