User avatar

Firepower13

Firepower

  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10. It's intriguing- I would definitely read more just to find out about this person- but it's definitely been done lots and lots of times. --- When I finally managed ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst movie you have ever seen

    Master of Disguise Sooo stupid. Sooo stupid. V for Vendetta The graphic novel was excellent, and the movie just... butchered it. Ugh. Dark Knight Rises A huge letdown after Dark ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Send me a Prompt

    The little girl was at my feet, crying. My heart wanted to soften, but I was beyond such things by then. Money spun and danced in the air, shredded into ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: WWYCS?

    Tallulah Bridges Tally frowned as she looked around. It took her a moment to realize what must have happened. "That is just typical of my luck," Tally grumbled at the ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know that you're a writer when every time you go out, you're searching for inspiration EVERYWHERE.

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    *wheeze* *wheeze* Luke, I am your father, and I have a stick.

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Makes me think of an action/sci-fi story, set in a dystopian future. There are very strict rules and laws in place, but one person out of line will crack the ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    "You'd have to be crazy to go through with this!" *shoots* "Have you met me?"

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I suppose the worst blows for me were twins, V for Vendetta and Watchmen. Both stunning and visually amazing novels. Both very, very clumsily adapted.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Frozen: Overrated or Insanely Awesome?

    Both, actually. I absolutely loved it the first time I saw it, but afterwards I grew sick of the overplayed songs very quickly. C'mon guys, let it go already. :p

    Nov 18, 2014


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae