-
Re: When did you get interested in writing?
I remember when I was seven or eight I had to write a story about a made-up superhero. I don't remember the details, but I know I made mine about ...
Dec 20, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a pet?
I have four cats, a dog, and a hamster in between two houses. One cat is an escape artist, too.
Dec 20, 2014 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"IF YOU LIKE PIÑA COLADAS..." Things you shouldn't say during a movie.
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Understanding the introvert and extrovert
I'm an introvert, but I'm perfectly happy as one. I have friends, I just don't talk much in school and such. To be honest, I have a fear of being ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Considering doing a contest thingie...
I'd be up for that. :)
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: The Squire of Fire
Yo, this be my log. (These might not be in chronological order, since I had to go back and copy the links to reviews that I initially missed.)
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Hi! I was told that all I had to do was pop in here and say I wanted to be a knight...
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Christmasify My Avatar!
Wonder what you guys can do for an arc reactor?
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"Want to go for a run? It's a beautiful day out! Oh wait, you can't." What is something you shouldn't say to a brony?
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: What would your author name be?
I think I'd use my initials, because I have an extra middle name so I have three initials and I like the way they sound.
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Mia?
Nov 18, 2014
