User avatar

Firepower13

Firepower

  • Media Reviews Re: Frozen: Overrated or Insanely Awesome?

    Both, actually. I absolutely loved it the first time I saw it, but afterwards I grew sick of the overplayed songs very quickly. C'mon guys, let it go already. :p

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Firepower pokes her head in, looking confused. "Does this place have piña coladas?"

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...

    ...I'm a man of wealth and taste. You had me here. Welcome to YWS! xD lol Thank you! XD

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Shh, don't tell anybody but I like saying random movie lines when I'm by myself and acting like whatever is happening to the character is ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...

    ...I'm a man of wealth and taste. Sorry. That opportunity just presented itself. I do that a lot, reference movies and songs. It's one of the ways I manage to ...

    Nov 18, 2014


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green