User avatar

Firepower13

Firepower

  • Lounge, The Re: Considering doing a contest thingie...

    I'd be up for that. :)

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Squire of Fire

    Yo, this be my log. (These might not be in chronological order, since I had to go back and copy the links to reviews that I initially missed.)

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Hi! I was told that all I had to do was pop in here and say I wanted to be a knight...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    Wonder what you guys can do for an arc reactor?

    Dec 1, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Firepower's One Stop Review Shop

    Mind reviewing this? It's my only chapter that is still in the green room. I'll review one of yours in return if you'd like! Gladly! You don't have to review ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Firepower's One Stop Review Shop

    Hi! I like to review. You want reviews. Two and two make five. Leave a link and I'll review! I especially like to review poetry and short stories, and poetry ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    "Want to go for a run? It's a beautiful day out! Oh wait, you can't." What is something you shouldn't say to a brony?

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What would your author name be?

    I think I'd use my initials, because I have an extra middle name so I have three initials and I like the way they sound.

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Firepower snatches her piƱa colada back and takes a sip, then decides to is worthy and downs the whole thing.

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Research Re: Reading motivation needed

    I'm a huge reader. I've been reading since... well, my mom read me stories ever since I was born and I picked up reading since then. So I'm always kind ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Sure, but be ready to duck," Firepower warns, taking aim with a dart.

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Who was kidnapped?"

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...

    Oooh, you seem like an interesting person, I hope that we can be friends and review works together! It's very nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you too! ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I suppose the worst blows for me were twins, V for Vendetta and Watchmen. Both stunning and visually amazing novels. Both very, very clumsily adapted.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Mia?

    Nov 18, 2014


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)