User avatar

Firearris

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Sorry I am late! Anyways... Hi and welcome to YWS. I also LOVE music. If I had to choose a scoop of ice cream or a good CD I would ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: peace attack.

    Hello and welcome to Young Writers. I hope you have lots and lots of fun on Young Writers. I also hope you will stick around awhile and build up here ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    Hello and welcome to Young Writers. I hope you have lots and lots of fun on Young Writers. I also hope you will stick around awhile and build up here ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya

    AHHHHH! THE WORDS "TEENAGE WRITERS"! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! LOTS OF THEM ARE JOINING! Anyways. Hello and welcome to Young Writers. I hope you have lots and lots of fun on ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    IT IS AN INVASION OF TEENAGE WRITERS! DID I MISS SOMTHING? Anyways, hi, Welcome to YWS! ;) Hope you have lots and lots of fun on YWS! It does take ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! ;) Hope you have lots and lots of fun on YWS! You are from England? England sounds so cool and pretty. I like your username, it's ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! ;) Hope you have lots and lots of fun on YWS! You're from Canada? I want to visit Canada. (I want to visit Canada in warm ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! ;) Hope you have lots and lots of fun on YWS! You are the third one I have noticed from TW! Lol. Well have fun. FireArris ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! ;) Hope you have lots and lots of fun on YWS! Another one from tennage Writers? lol. You like chocolate? I do to! I like milk ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! ;) Hope you have lots and lots of fun on YWS! You're from teenage writers? That's pretty cool. FireArris PS.If you need help feel free to ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! :wink: Hope you have lots and lots of fun on YWS! That's silly kindergarden story! :razz: FireArris PS.If you need help feel free to PM me!

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME! (I am new.)

    Thanks for welcoming me! I might post a story in a minute. I think I understand how YWS works now. ;) BTW some people might not know what an Elk ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME! (I am new.)

    Hiya! I am FireArris! 8) I am pretty much a newbie. I live in the USA. I like animals, swimming, hiking, going for walks, shopping, watching elk outside (A type ...

    May 11, 2007


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage