User avatar

Firearris

  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches? Photos?

    Oh wow, these are really neat, hahah. I honestly don't see anything I could say that could help you improve with your sketches, you have quite a talent. You did ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Places You'll Never See

    Hey, guys. These pictures were posted over a year ago. o.0 You should try not to dig down and bring up new topics, because sometimes the author/creator doesn't like that ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    Hello once again, Junglelover! =] Lovely pictures here. =D First Picture: This one is nice, but I think the sun draws your attention too much, so you don't really pay ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a tapestry of textures

    Greetings, Jagged! =D Okay, this is pretty neat, haha. It's unique and kind of strange and random, but I do like it. The thing I like the most about it ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    That's strange, Lily, Durrie. I can see it still. =/ Maybe she needs to upload it straight from her computer, and if that doesn't work, check what she has it ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Cat's Eyes

    Hey there, Durrie! =D Woah, this is really cool. What program did you use to make this? I really like this, but her face seems oddly shaped. I'm not exactly ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Angels of WWII

    Hello there, Irishfire! =D Oh, wow. This is a really awesome picture. I love the angle you picked for this. =] Also, that looks like a really, *really* awesome place. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    Hey there, Allmixedup! =] I like this. It's nice and somewhat different. It's still got the style of a arrow through the heart, though that isn't exactly an arrow, and ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    Helllo there, Lydia! =D Wow. That's just really awesome, haha. A whole lot better than I could do. Out of curiousity, what program did you use to create this? =D ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Girl [Edited]

    Hello there, Ultraviolet! Okay, you did pretty good on her. I have to say, I like the way you did her pants and face. The only issue I see is ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Even In Death I Still Love You

    Hello there, ChiquitaPeroPicosa! Ooh, this is neat. I like the colour contrasting and the way you photo-shopped it. =] That's a pretty neat thing to stumble upon, in my opinion, ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    Helllo there! =D Ooh, this is a very interesting picture, I like the angle you picked. It's pretty unique and almost strange, but in a good way. =D The only ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ole Kentucky Home

    Hey! =] Wow, these are all really nice. They are pretty, peaceful, and happy looking. =] I really like pictures like these where it's nature and sunny and just...happy? xD ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady Nasuada and Avatar Characters

    Wow, these are neat, hahah. They have kind of a strange look to them due to the type of graphics they are, but I really like them. The proportions seem ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature, :]

    Wow, I like these. I've always liked nature pictures, and I think part of the reason I really like these is because of how happy they look and how much ...

    Jun 4, 2010


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter