User avatar

Firearris

  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Where is your homework? Kid: I need to use the restroom. Teacher: go ahead. *kid goes to the rest room and escapes through the window.*

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Fall down and pretend to be dead so he wouldn't shoot me. What would you do if a wolf came at you?

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    She was hungry

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I have been in this prison for six months, and I am still here, does that answer your question? ~ Beth Same as beth, again. ~ susan How long to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    mud, so he mixed it with some....

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    > uh....There is no tag, the people who prisoned us just gave them to us. ~ Beth Same as what beth said. ~ Susan What emotion do you have most ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    The fantastic miracle of escape winning plans that help people live life and happiness of their mothers and Fathers and sisters, and brothers. ~ Beth Book of shorty storys ~ ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Love? I would first need freedom before love. ~ Beth What love bestows here? Otherwise, I would do almost anything. ~ Susan How much would you sacrifice for your freedom?

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like the sound of that, I can't say if it is fantasy or not though. But, I don't think I would pick up that book in the store. Inner ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I am a prisoner, and I think I would sacrifice everything except for Susan, she is my only real family. ~ Beth I don't think I have anything to sacrifice, ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I think it is fine, however, I have been locked up too long so I can't say on modern technology. ~ Beth I don't know. ~ Susan Are you in ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Mom: Why didn't you do your homework? Kid: I forgot. Mom: HOW COULD YOU FORGET?! YOUR MENTOR EMAILED YOU EVERYDAY REMINDING YOU! Kid: Mom, you FORGOT to renew my email! ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    On Kel ~Winter No one ~Lawrence On Kel ~Chelane No one ~Kel If you had to choose between the death of your best friend or the person you loved, who ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once upon a time, The end!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    My fave is "Oh my god! Did I kill you? She almost fell asleep, a firework went up in the air and fell, it caught the forest on fire! (What ...

    Jul 7, 2007


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight