User avatar

Firearris

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    They are cute. ~ susan I don't see the point in them. ~ beth I love them, they are my source of power. ~ silver What if you had to ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I am stuck in this prison, what would I do? ~ beth try to get out. ~ Susan everything possible. ~ silver Are you afraid of death?

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    In prison. ~ Beth In Prison. ~ Susan Are you happy in life?

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pigs!

    Thanks guys! I will start editing it, ;) Firearris

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Goth Girl

    Removed By Firearris

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pigs!

    I used Paint Program to do this, what'cha guys think?

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I am tough. I am prisoned. I am damned. ~ Beth I smile. I eat. I sleep. ~ Susan Are you a ladies man? (Or if you are a girl, ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Hell no! He left us when everybody was being took away, That coward! ~ Beth Sort of. ~ Susan Are you a god/goddess?

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    That all depends. ~ Beth What? Never! Bad Beth, bad! ~ Susan Are you in love?

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Yes, I am free. I can think for myself, why would I not be able to? People can always be free. If by free you mean prison, than I am ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Young girl who is very happy. Erinev

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Boat Is Sinking And You Have Thirty Seconds To Evacuate

    Life raft, freeze dried ice creamer, rope, knife, signal flares

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    (lol) Teacher: Where is your homework? Kid: *digs around in backpack, nervous* "Uh... hang on... it's in he- SICK 'ER, HOBBS! *hurls stuffed tiger at the teacher*

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like something where someone has to survive on an island or something like that. Midnight Seeker

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Bean salad...

    Jan 4, 2008


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman