User avatar

Firearris

  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's OLD!

    *hands hearing aid* Happy Birthday! *sings again*

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jake.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Nate, A Cheater?

    I'm very lost. @_@ What are we doing now? XD Are we protesting...or donating?

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Nate, A Cheater?

    *grabs one of the signs*

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Nate, A Cheater?

    I'd love to get first place again, but I don't think I can even top 10,000 points! @_@ *cough*nateisacheater!*cough* ;) Arris ;)

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Female, 5'4..maybe? Red-head & Hazel eyes. XP Wow, I'd love that! But unfortunately you only got 'female' right and that information is beside my post. :lol: I'd guess you're 5'2 ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    o,0..okay, Koala Bear!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    A Cat!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Tiger XD

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Fox.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Female, 5'4..maybe? Red-head & Hazel eyes. XP

    Jun 9, 2008


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson