User avatar

Firearris

  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Hahahahah, wow. I absolutely love these. These are hilarious comics, and the art isn't too horrible. One of the nice things about these, is the situations of the humour are ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New/Awesome: Automatic Post Recovery

    Bam, shazam. Ohhey, it really does work. Yay!

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. Lumi

    Go Lumi!

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Watching television 'damages the heart'

    I'm homeschooled and I take online classes. Great news for me, if it's true.

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Bolt Should Write a Story" Thread

    Yes. Hands down.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Don't know how to edit profile.

    Heya, Annie! It's quite easy, really! Underneath the website banner, you'll see multiple tabs, including "My YWS". Scroll over My YWS and a drop-down menu will appear. From there, click ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Interests

    I don't think the Interests really exist anymore. Nate changed the profiles not too long ago, and I think Interests were with the old ones, whereas these new profiles don't ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Over The Years

    Ohwow. I recognize most of those. I remember those days. Crazy stuff.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love's Last Wish

    Heh. You know, you guys, this topic is three years old. I've since edited the poem and published it in the second literary journal. I appreciate your reviews, though! xD

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: night

    Hey there, Iridescent! I'm Heather, and I'll be your reviewer. Feel free to contact me for any further help or if parts of my review didn't make sense - I'd ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: An oooold member returns!

    Ah, yes, I think I remember you! Great to have you back. :)

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Digibook (Private)

    In progress. Name: Lottie Caffen Age: 18 Gender: Female Role: Tamer of Convict Digimon Partner: Renamon Digivolution Line: In-Training: Viximon Rookie: Renamon Champion: Youkomon Ultimate: Doumon Appe

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Suckiness is Over Andes: Merry Christmas from YWS!

    Merry Christmas, you. You're an awesome kiddo, and my friendship with you over the past few years has been awesome. x] Merry Christmas, Andy. May it be good.

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Rating???

    Like Snoink said, use a 16+ rating there. If you use the F-Bomb or if you have any explicit sexual content, you usually rate it 18+.

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Rawr. Poor nooblets.

    Dec 11, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown