User avatar

Firearris

  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    *closes eyes* Defence Okay then. ^__^

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Random Literary Works

    Awesome, Nate! :D

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I tried to go to the homepage from the PA Transcript thing, and got this..

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Hello Alberto! Okay, first off, you don't need a comma after every line. Also, put the poem's title in the title place, since your posting in the poetry section, we ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Project Awesome... revealed!

    *starts singing* Nate, Nate, Your really great....

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: True Clans

    Um... this really doesn't belong in Fanfiction. There's no story. *moves to Writer's Corner* -:pirate3: It...doesn't? This is a fanfic, just the names of the clans for it.... :?

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: True Clans

    Very interesting. I too love the series, and this sounds promising. Can't wait to read the story! :D I just might write my own Warriors fanfic, since some people other ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: True Clans

    Firearris- And to correct you to, Erin Hunter is just a name three different women came up with to not confuse readers, and none of their names are Erin Hunter, ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: True Clans

    I also can't wait! :D I love the series. Kaatiie -- Erin Hunter comes up with the ideas for the series, but two other people actually write it.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being here when your siggy says you are gone right now.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help YWS! Download Firefox 3.0!

    Haha. New firefox is soooo awesome. Ha. :D

    Jun 24, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Joining -- Discussion Thread

    I'm not going to do this anymore, so I put Maybe in charge. Let me know if y'all want my character to be like a community character, or if you ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help YWS! Download Firefox 3.0!

    Woo, I use firefox...time for the new version! :D *clicks*

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Greeters

    Yeah, just apply again. :D If your rejected, do more greeter work and apply again when enough time passes. :)

    Jun 22, 2008


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind